Derek and I took the girls to the Real scrimmage and to the Zoo today. The scrimmage was kind of a trial run to see if we could take Mckinley or Aidie to any Real games. It turns out we can. Mckinley has a very short attention span but what 2 year old doesn't? There is plenty of space for her to run around and play on the concourse. As long as Aidie has something to chew or suck on she is happy.
The zoo was a little bit of a challenge when we got there, a combination of very tired girls and a lot of people. After trying to find animals (which shouldn't be too difficult at the zoo), and meeting up with some friends things got a little better. The carousel and the train became instant favorites, coming in second to nothing other than the playground. Yes we spent money to go to a playground, Mckinley really didn't care too much for the animals today. It may have been because not many are out yet or because the playground, the carousel, and the train really are that cool! Aidie just kind of hung out and didn't care one way or the other what we saw as long as she didn't have to ride in the stroller by herself. She is so easy going. 7 mo can be such an easy age.
Overall we had a great day with the girls! They are so much fun to be with. It was a fun family
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSorry my first comment was posted by my child before I could finish so I deleted it. The blog looks great! It is fun to see what you have been up to. Talk to you soon.
ReplyDeletehi!! Okay, I can finally see the pics now that i'm home and not on the "blocked" internet at work!!
ReplyDeleteSoooo cute!! Um, whats with the dirty look mckinley is giving Adie in the 4th pic?!!! So funny.....i love these girls! I miss McKinley's awesome "cheeeeeese" smile!!! Cute pics and yay for a picture of you and Adie! Now you guys need to get a new family one!!
Luv and Miss you guys!!
hey sarah, your blog is great! You are added to my list so keep in touch girlie. Since I'll home this summer we should get together and actually do it haha Keep in touch
ReplyDeleteOkay, i've decided while looking at the pic again that i think aidie is giving mckinley an equal glare.....love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat? Sarah and Derek have a blog!! ha I'm so happy, this is the best way to stay in touch! (i think) so it will be fun to see what you guys are up too, and to see see cute pics of your 2 darling girls. we have a blog too (I think I've told you, but here it is again: camiandjames.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletekeep in touch!