
Playing house in a box. Who needs toys?

Sneaking a box of chocolate milk (sneaky sneaky)

Sneaky sneaky again. She loves the milk in a box

Mckinley set up this little story reading station for herself and Aidie. Mckinley read the stories not me

Mckinley put her chair on the table chilling and playing with her computer (behind her water bottle)

Making a birthday cake

Amy and Lucas four-wheeling at the Peria River

Me and Derek on our mother's day four-wheeling trip

Aidie loves her cottage cheese

I wanted Mckinley to smell the flower but this was as good as I could get

I had to bribe Mckinley to sit here for this picture. She looks so happy

My happy little Aidie

Aidie is all smiles :)
Aidie is getting so big!! I can't wait to see these two in august! Um, how come mckinley looks like a small person in her chair on the table? oh wait cuz she's only 20lbs :) these are cute pis! You look like you've lost weight!
ReplyDelete